I didn't use them, but I thought the render elements for this image looked cool. Can you name them? (you don't need to specify if its rawreflection or just reflection)
EDIT: Free sky to the first person to guess the correct render elements!
EDIT 2: Competition Over!
I used 2028 for this render, don't think I've used it before but I like it!
High dynamic range skydome panorama for use as a spherical environment in 3d scenes.
- Time of day: 20:28 AM
- Sun Angle, where 0 means the sun is on the horizon and 90 means directly overhead: N/A
- Dynamic Range: 5.59 EVs
- Radiance (.hdr) and OpenEXR (.exr) files
- Backplates (Straight photos of the sky taken at the same time as the HDRi) in 16 bit raw format (.dng)
- Backplates in JPG format
- NEW! Scene File in 3dsmax 2012 + V-Ray format
- NEW! Scene File in 3dsmax 2012 + Corona format